Monday 25 February 2019

Success!!

Two of our top graduates in 2018 are working in two of the leading design practices in NZ. ZHANG Yuan is working at STUDIO PACIFIC in Wellington
My MLA study in Unitec help me a lot in career searching. The company thinks highly of the degree, the skills and the achievement I'd gained in Unitec, for example the design software skills, research skills and the landscape design skills. The research I'd finished during my study showed the abilities to solve specific site problems, conveyed the care for the environment and the efforts to balance the increasing house land use and the demand for the sustainable environment in high density city area. These were the issues which the company was curious about. In the online and even the face to face interview, the interviewer always asked me those questions related to my solutions to solve these issues raised in my research project. So the success of the Master study provided a big chance to make the company more interested to know me better.





Zihao Wang is working at LandLAB in Auckland,
Zihao recently joined LandLAB as a Graduate Landscape Architect having completed his Masters in Landscape Architecture at UNITEC.  Zihao provides assistance in the studio across a range of scales, sharing his expertise in 3D Modelling and documentation.



1 comment: